List of Published Papers of Faculty
- Crystal growth and characterization of DCNQ1 derivatives in Third National Seminar on Defects in insulating materials (Bhagalpur).
- “Non-Linear Conduction and Switching Phenomena in Quasi One-Dimensional Compounds”.
- “Charge transfer complex of p-phenylenediamine and p-chloranil”.
- “Insulator to metal transition in narrow energy band system” : Paper presented in International workshop on “Recent trends in electrical and optoelectronic properties of insulating organic solid state”. (Feb,22-March 3,1989)
- Transport properties of narrow energy band systems in the International Workshop on electronic structure calculations and properties of materials(1993) held at Anna University, Madras.
Prof. Ashok Kumar Jetawat
- Jetawat A. & Bhatt N. (2007). “A Critical Evaluation of e-Mitra Project in Udaipur”. Edited Proceedings of 22nd Engineering Congress Title ‘Globalisation: Engineering and Technological Challenges’ Edited by Purohit N. K., Gupta K.P., Singh D. & Kurchania A.K. organized by The Institution of Engineers, India on December 14-16 PP 208-211
- Jetawat A. and Bhatt N. (2007). “e-Governance in rajasthan:Future Roadmap”,National Conference Proceedings Title ' Redifining Governance through IT' organised by Computer Society of India on Feb 17-18 p 103
- Jetawat A.(2009),"e-Governance:A Roadmap for Future Generation", Pacific Business Review by Pacific Institute of Management Udaipur.
- Jetawat A.(2009), “Critical appraisal of e-Governance implementation in Rajasthan” e-India 2009 paper accepted for publication
- Jetawat A.(2009), “e-Governance in Rajasthan” paper accepted for publication and presentation in ICTRD-2009.
- Jetawat A. and Jain J. (2010), “Potential of Digital Learning in Rural India” paper accepted for publication in National Conference on Emerging Technologies and Practices in e-Governance” at Dr. C.V.Raman University, Bilaspur (Chhatisgarh).
- Jetawat A. and Jain J. (2011), “Virtual Learning Environment-Technology, Trends & Scope in India” paper accepted for publication in NICOM, Institute of Management, NIRMA University, Ahmedabad.
- Jetawat A., Jain J. And Sharma R. (2010), “Global Crisis-Impact on Brand Building in Indian Market” paper accepted in B.N. College International Conference.
- Jetawat A. and Bhatt N.(2008),"e-Governance for Next Generation", International Conference Procedings Title 'Business Education in Global Economy' organized by NEBAA,CIBER and Laxpra Foundation on jan 12-13 p 5
Dr. Anuya Verma
- Pandey, J., G. Nagda and Anuya Verma (2002). Evaluation of air pollution phytotoxicity around a phosphate fertilizer factory. Eleventh National Symposium on Environment organized by BARC. PP. 152-155.
- Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2003). The impact of long-term catchment discharge on nutrient loading of two dry tropical freshwater lakes. In : Proceedings of National Conference on Environmental Biology, Department of Biosciences, Saurashtra University,
- Rajkot, Gujarat. 17-18 October, 2002. pp. 6-7
- Pandey, J. and A. Verma (2005). Cross-Domain Relationships help evaluating role of Human Disturbances modifying surface water resources. In: Journal of Cell and Tissue research, Sp. Supplement Issue, Vol. 5 (no. 3), pp 24-25
- Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2011). The response of moist bank and open water communities to anthropogenic perturbations at two Fresh water Tropical Lakes of Rajasthan, India . In Proceedings of National Seminar on “Climate change and its impact on biological communities” (CCIBC-11) 12-13 Feb. 2011
- Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2011). The impact of anthropogenic perturbations on moist bank and open water communities at two fresh water tropical lakes of Rajasthan, India, (submitted)
- Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2008). Ecosystem level Attributes of a Freshwater Tropical lake in relation to microbial Biomass at Land-water interface .In: Proceedings of “Taal 2007, 12th World Lake Conference, Jaipur, pp.34-43.
- Pandey, J. and A. Verma (2004). The influence of catchment on chemical and biological characteristics of two freshwater tropical lakes of southern Rajasthan. J. Environ. Biol. , 25: 81-87
Dr. Manuj Joshi
- Analysis of quality assessment factors in distance education.
- Use of Management Information System in decision making(Case Study).
Ms. Rupal Dureha
- Bridging the gap between educational output and industrial requirements, AIMS-Udaipur.
- Digital learning in rural India- Bilaspur.
Mr. Manohar Lal Sukhwal
- Inculcation of values through education with sub theme of Values education through Vedic Mathematics.
- Leadership quality in mathematical area.
Ms. Shefali Saxena
- “Analysis and Design of Bandstop Filter using E–Shaped Dual Mode Resonator”- Proceedings of International IEEE Conference COMCAS-2009, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- “Novel Tunable Bandstop Filter using E-shaped Dual Mode Resonator” – Proceedings of International IEEE Conference COMCAS-2009, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- “Design and analysis of Maximally Flat Low Pass Filter “– Proceeding of International Conference ICMARS 2009, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- “Design and Analysis of Chebyshev Low Pass Filter using Insertion Loss Method”- Proceeding of International Conference ICMARS 2009, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- “Bandstop filter using Mirror Image of E- Shaped Dual Mode Resonator” – Proceeding of International Conference ICMARS 2009, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- “Sustainable It Services: Energy And Power Aware Scheduling And Resource Allocation To Meet Green Computing Challenges”
- “Proceeding of International Conference “Advance Computing and Creating Entrepreneurs” ICOACCE Rajasthan, India.”
- “Analysis of Maximally Flat Low Pass Filter using Insertion Loss Method”-National Conference, NCACA-2009, Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- “ON-OFF Temperature Control System using Microprocessor”- National Conference CCC-2009, Chandigarh, India.
- “Design and Analysis of Microstrip Rectangular Patch Antenna using Transformer Feed Method ”, National conference e-Manthan-2010, Jhansi, India
- “Digital Antennas: Antenna Beamforming in Digital Domain ”,National conference e-Manthan-2010, Jhansi, India